Hotel Fact Sheet
Check-In Time: 4:00pm, Check-Out Time: 11:00am
• 3 miles from the Orange County Convention Center
• 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport
• Less than 5 minutes from Universal Studios®, Islands of Adventure®, and Citywalk
• 10 minutes from SeaWorld®, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove
• About 15 minutes from Walt Disney World® Resort and theme parks
• 10 minutes or less from world-class shopping
• Across the street from Wet ‘n Wild
• Less than one hour from Atlantic Ocean beaches
• Two hours from the Gulf Coast (beaches and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay)
The hotel includes 315 guest rooms. Rooms feature either two double beds or one king bed, as well as a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & board, radio alarm clock, telephone with voice mail, electronic safe, cable television, free wireless Internet, and individually controlled air conditioning & heat.
Fully ADA compliant rooms are available upon request, including rooms with roll-in showers.
• Swimming pool (heated seasonally)
• Video game room
• Lobby gift shop
• Packages accepted (Receiving, storage & handling fees apply)
• Self-service laundry facilities
• Valet dry cleaning services
• 24 hour uniformed hotel security and security gated parking
• Pet friendly (See Pet Policy below)
The hotel offers an extensive array of guest services capable of fulfilling a wide variety of guest needs. These services include:
• Free scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando® Resort, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Wet ‘n’ Wild®.
• Other transportation needs
• Attraction tickets
• Restaurant reservations
• Car rentals
• Babysitting arrangements
• Complimentary transportation to Rosen Hotel’s Shingle Creek Golf Club
• The Palms Dining Room serves daily buffet breakfast from 6:30-11:00am
• Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli features a wide variety of soups, sandwiches, salads, snacks, and beverages. Open late for your convenience.
• International Pub opens daily at 5:00pm. Listen to your favorite songs on our jukebox and enjoy your favorite drink. Daily drink specials and evening bar menu available nightly.
• Shogun Japanese Steak House is an authentic teppanyaki style restaurant that serves beef, shrimp, chicken, lobster, and more. Let our entertaining chefs create a dining experience you won’t forget. Perfect for small groups, families, and couples. For reservations, please call 407-352-1607.
For the safety of our guests, employees, and your pet, please adhere to the following:
• Pets must be less than 50lbs
• Pets must be kept on a leash and have proper supervision at all times when outside of your room
• Pets must wear collar with information while on property
• Place “Pet in Room” sign (provided by hotel) on your guest room door for duration of your stay
• Your room will not be serviced by housekeeping until you request service and have removed the pet from the guest room. Housekeeping hours are from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
• Any waste must be removed and disposed of immediately
• For the good of all our guests, please keep noise to a minimum
• There is a charge of $15 per night (plus tax) per pet. If paying cash, a $50 deposit is required. The deposit is refundable after our staff has had the opportunity to inspect the room for possible damage.
• Please crate your pet when pet is left unattended in your guest room
• Guest rooms that can accommodate pets are only located in the exterior building
• Contact the hotel directly if you have additional questions at (407) 996-4444