Focusing on Exceptional Service, Superior Accommodations, and Great Value
Rosen Inn, part of the Rosen Hotels & Resorts line of hotels, received a multi-million dollar renovation and now offers beautiful accommodations at a mid-price range. Our renovation helped us earn AAA’s 3 Diamond rating. View our photo gallery to see these recent upgrades. Our hotel’s 315 guestrooms are located in two buildings. One of the buildings towers nine stories high offering you a birds-eye view of nearby attractions, such as Universal Orlando Resort™.
Our amenities let you work and play. The business center, stocked with a computer, printer, and fax machine, provides all that a remote office needs. Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and throughout the hotel’s public places keeps you connected to texts, social networks, friends, family, and the world while on vacation.
When you visit any Rosen Inn hotel, you will find the following brand standards:
- Guestroom amenities such as a mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, iron and iron board, and hair dryer
- 32″ flat panel HDTV with premium movie channels
- Simmons Beautyrest® pillow top mattresses
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas
- Complimentary electronic safe large enough for a laptop
- On-site buffet dining with a “Kids Eat Free” program
- On-site bar and grill
- Free on-site parking throughout your stay
- 24 hour mini-market and deli
- Uniformed security patrolling hotel 24-hours daily, every day
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Packages accepted (receiving, storage and handling fees apply)
- No resort fees
Rosen Inn is located on Orlando’s world famous International Drive and minutes away from all of Orlando’s major theme parks. Our prime location makes us the ideal hotel for your vacation stay. Also nearby are a variety of restaurants, shopping, attractions, and entertainment venues. Add to your vacation plans some of our recommended attractions and nearby dining.
Your comfort is our top priority. To best accommodate every guest, special requests will be granted based upon availability at the time of check in on a first come, first served basis. Special requests include but are not limited to upgrading bed types to a king or requesting a room in a specific building or on a specific floor.
Hotel Safety & Security
Our main priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and associates. Rosen Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to visually inspect all guestrooms for wellness checks, security, maintenance, or other purposes, even when the Room Occupied sign is displayed.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.