Oceans of flavor and fun are waiting at SeaWorld. From foodies to families, everyone will find tasty delights among more than 200 distinct (and mostly new this year!) offerings. It’s the most we’ve ever had, and it makes Seven Seas the biggest theme park food festival in Orlando. Explore more than 50 fresh global cuisine choices to pair with over 75 wine and cocktail selections and 75 craft beers. Revitalize your taste buds as you share this welcoming, open-air experience every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Now – May 9, and President’s Day, Feb. 15. Add a taste of rock, country, Latin, or 90s throwback sounds at our live music shows, and enjoy even more diverse entertainment and surprises at special times like Mardi Gras and Cinco de Mayo. With exquisite flavors to top off exhilarating coasters and extraordinary animals, our Seven Seas Food Festival is a voyage to stir the soul—and warm the belly!
Tag: Live Music
Live music performances return to the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center– on the front yard! The verdant mall surrounded by high-rise buildings and city hall provides a stunning backdrop for a gorgeous night of quality outdoor entertainment. Performing artists who have or will soon grace the lawn during the Frontyard Festival include El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico, Wynton Marsalis, Step Afrika!, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, and Smith & Myers.
Dr. Phillips felt the time was right to reinvigorate the community and provide support for the entertainment industry in a safe manner that keeps its patrons and artists safe. From December 2020 to May 2021, you and your family or party of five can reserve a socially distant box from which to watch live music, dance, comedy, films, and unique cultural experiences. Food and drinks from your favorite local restaurants will be available for purchase.
Funk Fest 2020 comes back to O-town on Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18 at Tinker Field, adjacent to the Camping World Stadium. Featuring an all-star line-up of old and new school acts, the two-day event guarantees good music, good people, and good times.
Located at 287 S. Tampa Ave. in Orlando, Tinker Field will host the event that celebrates the rich cultural heritage of different musical genres like Funk, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Soul. A musical experience like no other, the Florida Funk Fest delivers all night jamming courtesy of the sounds of some of the biggest names in music.
Lil’ Duval hosts this year’s fest which features some of the hottest rappers and artists of today:
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Musiq Soulchild
- Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds
- Carl Thomas
- Black Street ft. Teddy Riley & Dave Hollister
- K-Ci Hailey (formerly of Jodeci)
Performing artists are subject to change, and all concerts are rain or shine. All performances are included with paid daily admission. Doors open at 4 p.m. The full performance schedule will be announced at a later date on the Funk Fest website.
Guests can purchase single or two-day tickets at funkfesttour.com.
- General Admission Tickets – (2-Day $70.00/1-Day $55.00) Seating is first-come, first served. Guests may bring lawn chairs or blankets.
- Preferred Reserved Tickets – (2-Day $160.00/ 1-Day $90.00) Includes one reserved theater-style seat per ticket directly behind the Gold VIP area. Tables not provided.
- Gold VIP Tickets – (2-Day $325.00/ 1-Day $185.00) Includes one reserved chair at a table in front of the stage. Tables seat 8. Each ticket comes with 2 free drinks. VIP area has an exclusive bar, restrooms, and food vendors only serving VIP ticket holders.
- Platinum VIP Tickets – (2-Day $400.00/1-Day $225.00) Take a seat in the first three rows of tables in front of the stage. Tables seat 8. Each ticket comes with 2 free drinks. VIP area has an exclusive bar, restrooms, and food vendors only serving VIP ticket holders.
- Vibranium VIP Tickets – (2-Day $700.00/ 1-Day $375.00) Each ticket gives you exclusive access to the elevated Vibranium VIP area directly next to the stage as well as access to the VIP PIT directly in front of the stage, access to the Diamond Hospitality Lounge (in the West Club inside Camping World Stadium) which comes with an open bar, free food, air conditioning, and restrooms. You’ll also be invited to the exclusive Funk Fest Day Party in the West Club: Fri. 4 – 7 p.m., Sat. 2 – 5 p.m. All Vibranium VIP guests get red carpet treatment in their own entrance as well as VIP parking in their own lot.
If you plan on attending the Florida Funk Fest, reserve your room at the Rosen Inn. Our location on International Drive puts you close to all the Orlando attractions, and our luxurious rooms will give you a good night’s rest after a night of soulful sounds. To book your stay, contact us today at 1-800-999-6327 or click the button in the upper right corner to start booking today.
Great place to stay
Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff and lovely breakfast. So affordable and beds are super comfy! Would definitely go back. Perfect for going to Universal, we were able to walk everyday. Staff were so helpful and pleasant. Cleaners came everyday and were very nice also.
Excellent stay, clean, close to Universal
The room was comfortable and super clean, check-in was fast and so was the check out. Friendly and smiley attendants and very knowledgeable of the area. Location, location, location: the room was very quiet and you are just by International Drive. Best price and experience in Orlando so far.