Not to fear, the answers to your frequently asked questions can be found here.
- Are there any suites available?
All guest rooms come standard with the option of 2 double beds or 1 king size bed.
- What do I need to pack?
Many items are already included in your room for you, so you can save some extra room for those souvenirs you want to bring back! Room amenities include a flat screen HDTV with cable, free WiFi, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron, and ironing board, air conditioning, and an electronic safe. Clean bath towels and pool towels are also provided.
- What about our furry friends?
We do allow guests to bring up to (2) dogs under 50 lbs.
- An extra $15.00 per night (plus tax) plus a refundable $50 deposit will be charged.
- We have specific “Dog Friendly” rooms with easy access to walking areas.
- Can I have a non-smoking room?
All of our guest rooms prohibit smoking of any sort indoors. There are outdoor areas where guests are able to do so.
- To swim or not to swim?
Swim! Our pool is heated seasonally with fresh clean towels always on deck. Open from 6am-Midnight.
- Do we have to pay for parking?
Parking is included, free of charge. Our security guards are also patrolling the grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Is breakfast included?
Breakfast costs vary from reservation to reservation, so be sure to verify with us or the company you booked through.
- Where is the closest location to purchase attraction tickets?
Skip the long lines at the parks! Theme park and attraction tickets can be purchased at the Guest Services Ticket & Attraction Concierge Desk in the lobby.
- Did someone say free transportation?
Yes! Complimentary shuttle service is provided to Universal Studios, Sea World, Aquatica, and Wet N Wild.
For any other questions that you may still have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org