6327 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
800-999-6327 | 407-996-4444
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m. Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- 3 miles from the Orange County Convention Center
- 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Less than 5 minutes from Universal Orlando Resort™ and theme parks
- 15 minutes from SeaWorld®, Aquatica®, and Discovery Cove®
- 20 minutes from Walt Disney World® Resort and theme parks
- 10 minutes or less from world-class shopping
- About an hour from Cocoa Beach and the Atlantic Ocean
- Less than two hours from St. Pete Beach, the Gulf Coast, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
The Rosen Inn features 315 guestrooms. Guests have a choice of two double beds per guestroom or one king bed. An extra rollaway bed may be added to your room for $18 per day. Baby cribs are provided free upon request. Amenities include: 32″ flat panel HDTV cable with premium movie channels, free Wi-Fi, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and iron board, A/C cooling and heat, and an electronic safe. Fully ADA compliant guestrooms are available upon request, which include roll-in showers. Hearing accessibility is available upon request as well and includes visual alarms and notification system for door knock, door bell, and incoming telephone calls. To reserve an accessible room, contact 1-800-999-6327.
- No resort fees
- Swimming pool (heated seasonally)
- Fitness center
- Video arcade game room
- Lobby gift shop
- Business Center: Includes package shipping and receiving. Each package received will incur a receiving, storage, and handling fee of $10 for packages up to 49 pounds, $25 for packages 50 to 99 pounds, and $50 for packages 100 to 150 pounds.
- Self-service laundry with detergent vending machine, valet dry cleaning service
- Uniformed hotel security patrolling hotel 24-hours daily, 7 days a week
- Free parking
- Pet-friendly accommodations available at a nominal fee (see pet policy below)
Our guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk can help you plan an array of activities for you and your family during your stay. These services include:
- Making reservations for the complimentary scheduled shuttles to Universal Orlando Resort™ and SeaWorld® Orlando
- Reservations are required for all shuttles and must be made in person at the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center located in the hotel lobby one day (24 hours) in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure
- Securing transportation to Walt Disney World® and Orlando International Airport (available for a fee)
- Theme park and attraction ticket purchases and information about guest discounts at certain theme parks
- Restaurant reservations
- Renting cars
Hotel Safety & Security
Our main priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and associates. Rosen Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to visually inspect all guestrooms for wellness checks, security, maintenance, or other purposes, even when the Room Occupied sign is displayed.
- The Palms Dining Room – breakfast buffet, open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli – small meals, snacks, pizza, and beverages; open 24 hours
- International Pub – lounge atmosphere, daily drink specials, and an evening bar menu; open daily at 5:00 p.m.
- Sakura Sushi – fresh sushi rolls, nigiri, and sashimi, open daily: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Shogun Japanese Steakhouse – teppanyaki-style dinner restaurant, open daily: Sunday – Thursday, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. For reservations please call 407-352-1607
Pet Policy & Rates
Pets are welcome at Rosen Inn. Pet owners need to make prior reservations at the hotel to secure a pet-friendly room. Additional charges apply with a pet’s stay. For more information on rules and charges, please see our Pet Policy Page.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. J.K. ROWLING`S WIZARDING WORLD™ J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)