Hotel Fact Sheet
Rosen Inn6327 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
800-999-6327 | 407-996-4444
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m. Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Download Fact Sheet PDF
Download Guest Directory
Download Property Map
- 3 miles from the Orange County Convention Center
- 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Less than 5 minutes from Universal Orlando Resort™ and theme parks
- 15 minutes from SeaWorld®, Aquatica®, and Discovery Cove®
- 20 minutes from Walt Disney World® Resort and theme parks
- 10 minutes or less from world-class shopping
- About an hour from Cocoa Beach and the Atlantic Ocean
- Less than two hours from St. Pete Beach, the Gulf Coast, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
GuestroomsThe Rosen Inn features 315 renovated guestrooms. Guests have a choice of two double beds per guestroom or one king bed. Amenities include: 32″ flat panel HDTV cable with premium movie channels, free Wi-Fi, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and iron board, A/C cooling and heat, and an electronic safe. Fully ADA compliant guestrooms are available upon request, which include roll-in showers. Hearing accessibility is available upon request as well and includes visual alarms and notification system for door knock, door bell, and incoming telephone calls. To reserve an accessible room, contact 1-800-999-6327.
- No resort fees
- Swimming pool (heated seasonally)
- Video arcade game room
- Lobby gift shop
- Business Center: Includes package shipping and receiving. Each package received will incur a receiving, storage, and handling fee of $10 for packages up to 49 pounds, $25 for packages 50 to 99 pounds, and $50 for packages 100 to 150 pounds.
- Self-service laundry with detergent vending machine, valet dry cleaning service
- Uniformed hotel security patrolling hotel 24-hours daily, 7 days a week
- Free parking
- Pet-friendly accommodations available at a nominal fee (see pet policy below)
Guest ServicesOur guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk can help you plan an array of activities for you and your family during your stay. These services include:
- Making reservations for the complimentary scheduled shuttles to Universal Orlando Resort™ and SeaWorld® Orlando (reservations are mandatory)
- Securing transportation to Walt Disney World® and Orlando International Airport (available for a fee)
- Theme park and attraction ticket purchases and information about guest discounts at certain theme parks
- Restaurant reservations
- Renting cars
- The Palms Dining Room – breakfast buffet, open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli – small meals, snacks, pizza, and beverages; open 24 hours
- International Pub – lounge atmosphere, daily drink specials, and an evening bar menu; open daily at 5:00 p.m.
- Sakura Sushi – fresh sushi rolls, nigiri, and sashimi, open daily: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Shogun Japanese Steakhouse – teppanyaki-style dinner restaurant, open daily: Sunday – Thursday, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. For reservations please call 407-352-1607
Pet Policy & RatesPets are welcome at Rosen Inn. Pet owners need to make prior reservations at the hotel to secure a pet-friendly room. Additional charges apply with a pet’s stay. For more information on rules and charges, please see our Pet Policy Page.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.