Orlando has a lot of entertainment to offer with its theme parks, restaurants, shopping, professional sports teams, and concert venues. Consider checking out Universal CityWalk™ for an Orlando night out like no other. There, you can find a unique blend of night life, great dining experiences, a movie theater, mini golf, and much more right next to the world-famous Universal Studios® theme parks.
Some of the most popular night life spots, include:
- Red Coconut Club™ – This is a casual Cuban-themed dance club, with a dance floor on the ground level and lounge above. Come any night to hear a live band play all your favorite classics and Latin music.
- Pat O’Brien’s® – Find yourself on Bourbon street at this New Orleans classic bar and restaurant, complete with delicious Cajun food, beads, and live dueling pianos.
- The groove™ – Dance the night away at this multi-floor dance club, featuring several full-service themed bars, awesome DJs, and 3 unique lounges.
Dine at any of these incredible, themed restaurants:
- Margaritaville™ – Enjoy the island life at this beachy, worry-free restaurant. Hear Jimmy Buffet covers played by live musicians, and be sure to see the famous margarita volcano erupt at the Volcano Bar.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ – Fans of Forest Gump will feel like they’ve entered the world of the movie at this Southern homestyle restaurant. It is also conveniently located right at the entrance of CityWalk™.
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen™ – This place looks like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory—if Wonka had a deep fascination with steampunk style. Inside you can find unique dinner creations, as well as delicious desserts to satisfy every sweet-tooth in the family.
Discover what fun you can have with the whole family:
- CityWalk’s Rising Star™ – Have you ever wanted to perform karaoke with a live band and professional backup singers? Rising Star™ is the place for you, where karaoke night is taken to a whole different level.
- Hollywood Drive-In Golf™ – Take the whole family for some putt-putt fun at this 50s sci-fi/horror themed course. If you can’t decide between the two courses, then play all 36 holes.
- AMC® Universal Cineplex– With 20 different screens, you can catch any new release at this first-class theater. It also has a state-of-the-art IMAX Experience theater for the best viewing possible.
CityWalk™ is a mere 1.3 miles away from Rosen Inn. Take the whole family for a great Orlando night out, or make it a date night. If you are renting a car during your stay, know that Florida residents can park free after 6 p.m. with a valid I.D.
No matter the occasion, Rosen Inn is the place to stay in Orlando. Conveniently located just minutes from Universal and International Drive, stay in the heart of the action. Rooms go fast as summer approaches, so call us now at (407) 996-4444 to book your stay.