It’s almost springtime in Central Florida, which means flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and Earthday Birthday is coming. Join like-minded music fans at the largest — and loudest — annual rock festival in the area: WJRR’s Earthday Birthday (EDBD) 27. Between the endless amounts of music, food, and beer, there’s certainly a lot to celebrate with Orlando’s Rock Station at the Central Florida Fairgrounds this April.
Pre-Party Admission Details
Grab your tickets for EDBD, Saturday, April 18. Depending on your budget and your EDBD plans, you can select from general admission, Hard Rock VIP, GA 4 packs, and military/first responder tickets. If you want all the added perks, upgrade your admission to VIP tickets, which include a T-shirt, lanyard, free beverages, private restroom access, VIP tent entry, $15 in EDBD bucks, and much more.
The festival only accepts EDBD Bucks as currency. If you plan on purchasing anything at the event, stop by the EDBD Bucks tent first to grab your “cash.”
One-of-a-Kind Live Performances
EDBD is known for bringing the best acts out on stage, and the 2020 lineup definitely won’t disappoint. Fan-favorite performing artists at this year’s show include:
- Theory of a Deadman
- New Years Day
- Dirty Honey
- Dinosaur Pile-Up
To fit all of this wild entertainment into one day, the festival includes two separate stages for twice the live action.
EDBD is putting together a handful of action-packed activities, amenities, and artistic areas for attendees to enjoy throughout the day, including:
- Extreme Activities and Stunt Shows – From helicopter rides to body paintings, there are a lot of extreme activities to help you prepare for the MWC Wrestling and BMX stunt shows.
- Incredible Food and Drinks – Beyond mouth-watering pizza and BBQ stands, EDBD also has authentic food trucks and open bar tents across the Fairgrounds. If you go VIP, you’ll even have all-exclusive access to the Whiskey Tent.
- Acoustic Chill Zone – Cool down midday by listening to local and mainstream bands with acoustic vibes in this air-conditioned area.
- Mel’s Bad Girls Club Art Walk – Browse and purchase original artwork while meeting local artists. All collected funds are donated to support Central Florida charities.
- Colours Couture Traveling Tattoo Show & Competition – Is there a better way to remember EDBD than to get a tattoo right at the festival? Colours Couture brings the best tattoo and body piercing artists together to offer their art on the spot.
Rock Right down the Road
Whether you want to kick back and relax after a full day of EDBD or head back out for even more local excitement, the Rosen Inn is the right way to stay in Central Florida. Located on International Drive, the Rosen Inn has all the comforting amenities you need and all the nearby entertainment you want. Book your stay by calling 407-996-4444 or clicking “Check Room Availability” at the top of the page.