This fall, Orlando is celebrating a belated Earth Day by throwing the largest — and loudest — annual rock festival in the area: WJRR’s Earthday Birthday (EDBD) 27. Between the endless amounts of music, food, and beer, there’s certainly a lot to celebrate with Orlando’s Rock Station and like-minded music fans at the Camping World Stadium’s Tinker Field this October.
One-of-a-Kind Live Performances
EDBD is known for bringing the best acts out on stage, and the 2021 lineup definitely won’t disappoint. Fan-favorite performing artists at this year’s show include:
- 10 Years
- Dirty Honey
- Zero 9:36
- Royal Bliss
- Dead Girls Academy
To fit all of this wild entertainment into one day, the festival includes two separate stages for twice the live action. The music starts at 11 a.m.
Even The Odd (ETO) Sideshow
EDBD is putting together a handful of action-packed activities, amenities, and live art areas at their ETO sideshow for attendees to enjoy throughout the day, including:
- Extreme Activities and Stunt Shows– Extreme athletes from Atomic Revolutionary Wrestling (ARW) and KTS Action Sports will keep guests enthralled.
- Incredible Food and Drinks– Beyond mouth-watering pizza and BBQ stands, EDBD also has authentic food trucks and open bar tents across the Fairgrounds. If you go VIP, you’ll even have all-exclusive access to the Whiskey Tent.
- Local Bands– Cool down midday by listening to local and mainstream bands such as DropShot, Kaos Bender, Dark Sky Choir, and more.
- Mel’s Bad Girls Club Art Walk– Browse and purchase original artwork while meeting local artists. All collected funds are donated to support Central Florida charities.
- Live Tattooing – Some of the best tattoo artists around will be on-site offering their art.
Pre-Party Admission Details
Grab your tickets for EDBD on Friday, October 9, 2021. Depending on your budget and your EDBD plans, you can select from general admission, Hard Rock VIP, GA 4 packs, and military/first responder tickets. If you want all the added perks, upgrade your admission to VIP tickets, which include a T-shirt, lanyard, free beverages, private restroom access, VIP tent entry, $15 in EDBD bucks, and much more.
The festival only accepts EDBD Bucks as currency. If you plan on purchasing anything at the event, stop by the EDBD Bucks tent first to grab your “cash.”
A Rockin’ Stay Right Down the Road
Whether you want to kick back and relax after a full day of EDBD or head back out for even more local excitement, the Rosen Inn is the right way to stay in Central Florida. Located on International Drive, the Rosen Inn has all the comforting amenities you need and all the nearby entertainment you want.
Our hotel is dedicated to the well-being of our patrons and staff. New safety enhancements include clear protective borders at our front desk, frequently cleaned touchpoints, hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotel, and the use of hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectants in all guestrooms. Read all the details on our Rosen’s Total Commitment page.
Book your stay by calling 407-996-4444 or clicking “Check Room Availability” at the top of the page.