For fans of great barbecue and live music, Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards’ BBQ and Blues Festival 2020 is the place to be. Over the course of three days, guests will be able to experience a wide range of fun and exciting activities, all while sampling some of the best barbecue and delicious foods that the surrounding Central Florida area has to offer. Here’s a sampling of what guests can expect at Lakeridge’s annual BBQ and Blues Festival.
BBQ and Blues Festival Details
Tickets for the BBQ and Blues Festival 2020 are $10 for adults and free for kids age 12 and under. The weekend event will be held from Friday, October 9, until Sunday, October 11, 2020. Hours for the festival are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on October 9 and 10, and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on October 11.
BBQ and Blues Festival Highlights
- Festival Food Court – Throughout the course of the festival, a wide selection of food and drink options will be sold. In addition to a variety of mouthwatering barbecue, options will include seafood, salads/wraps, and international cuisine such as Mexican, Greek, and American. Snacks including kettle corn, pretzels, and Twistee Treat ice cream will also be available.
- Beer and Wine Bar – Drink-wise, guests will be able to enjoy a variety of beers, soft drinks, wine slushies, and Lakeridge’s wide selection of wines.
- Cheese and Wine Bar – Throughout the course of the festival at Lakeridge’s upstairs Cheese and Wine Bar, guests will be able to purchase cheese spreads that pair perfectly with their wines and available beers. Enjoy these thoughtful pairings in the calm ambiance of the upstairs bar overlooking the rolling vineyard while listening to intimate performances by talented musicians.
- Live Music – Over the course of the three-day event, some of the best blues bands from the surrounding area will perform live outside on the mainstage and upstairs in the Cheese and Wine Bar. Guests are welcome to bring their own chairs and set up near the mainstage to experience the to-be-determined bands in action.
- Fun Festival Activities – Guests can also expect to experience fun game stations and an arts show in addition to all of the previously mentioned festivities. The large field will serve as the perfect place for attendees to participate in free and fun games such as corn hole and browse artwork from local artists.
Wind Down at Rosen Inn
Located on International Drive, the Rosen Inn is the perfect place to relax after an exciting and engaging day spent at Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards’ BBQ and Blues Festival. Our affordable and luxurious rooms and amenities provide guests with the perfect opportunity to relax in comfort after experiencing an enjoyable and belly-filling day at one of the best festivals that Central Florida has to offer.
Given current travel concerns, we’ve taken extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. We have implemented new cleaning procedures that utilize hospital-grade disinfectants to clean rooms and commonly touched surfaces. We also installed clear protective borders at the front desk, hand sanitizing stations around the hotel, and floor stickers that are properly spaced to promote social distancing.
After planning your visit to the Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards’ BBQ and Blues Festival, you can plan your stay at the Rosen Inn by clicking “Check Room Availability” above or by giving us a call at 407-996-4444.