On May 26, 2019, a Caribbean-fueled Carnival comes to Central Florida and hits the streets of downtown Orlando for its 32nd annual parade. The event honors the cultures of the Caribbean with a free street parade followed by an admission-only festival and stage show at Camping World Stadium’s Tinker and McCracken Fields. Come for the music, festive customs, and food from the islands. Stay because the event is just that much fun!
Cultural Carnival Festivities
Orlando Carnival Downtown welcomes all to learn about, celebrate, and join the diverse cultures of the Caribbean and its countries such as Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, and Virgin Islands. Orlando Carnival also pays homage to the Indo-, Afro-, Asian-, and Hispanic-Caribbean cultures, as well. It’s amazing how many different languages, foods, and customs come from the whole Caribbean.
Downtown Parade Route
The Orlando Carnival parade starts at 12 p.m. in front of the Amway Center and proceeds west along Church Street. Free public viewing is available along Church Street. However, public access ends at Tampa Ave. where the bands and revelers enter Camping World at Tinker Field. There, festivities turn into competition as each group cross the stage to be judged. Admission to the park for the stage show, vendors, and masquerade party costs $20.
VIP Carnival Party Packages
Enhance the experience with a VIP package. Each comes with VIP wristbands for easy access to the park and front stage and backstage access and seating.
- $75 VIP Package – Includes one VIP ticket
- $250 VIP Package – Includes five VIP tickets and choice of one bottle of wine, vodka, or rum
- $500 VIP Package – Includes 10 VIP tickets, one cocktail table, and choice of two bottles of wine, vodka, rum, or scotch
- $1000 VIP Package – Includes 20 VIP tickets, logo on step and repeat banner, one round table, and choice of three bottles of wine, vodka, rum, or scotch
- $2500 VIP Package – Includes 25 VIP tickets, logo on step and repeat banner, special VIP area, choice of six bottles of wine, vodka, rum, or scotch
Book Your Stay Now
Orlando Carnival Downtown is sure to be a festive community-, culture-, and family-based celebration. If you plan on attending, reserve your room at the Rosen Inn. Our location puts you close to the event and all of Orlando’s world-famous attractions. To book your stay, contact us today at 1-800-999-6327.