Among all the exciting attractions and entertainment options Orlando has to offer, ICON Orlando 360 is a relatively new addition. With the same city housing the world class theme parks of Universal and Disney, it is understandable that everything else, including ICON, would take a back seat. When you make your trip to the sunshine state, you should take the time to see one of Orlando’s up and coming entertainment destinations at ICON Orlando 360. Here are some tips and information about ICON to help you get the most out of your visit.
Things to Do at ICON
What makes this entertainment district so different is the vast array of things to do there. Undoubtedly, there is something for everyone at ICON. Highlights include:
- ICON Orlando: One of the most recognizable sights in all of Orlando, this observation wheel formerly known as the Orlando Eye is the largest on the eastern seaboard. Look out over the whole city for a 20 minute ride on this 400 ft. tall mammoth.
- Orlando StarFlyer: Thrill seekers will love the tallest extreme swing ride in the world. Go round and round 450 ft. in the air at 45 mph while screaming your head off with your best friend and taking in a one-of-a-kind view of the city.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: Explore life under the sea at Orlando’s only aquarium. Here you’ll find engrossing exhibits featuring sharks, sea turtles, jellyfish, and stingrays. The aquarium also boasts a 360 degree tunnel where you will feel like you’re swimming along with the creatures.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: The world-famous wax figure museum has made its way to Orlando. Snap pictures with startlingly lifelike copies of your favorite celebs and superheroes.
- Skeletons: Museum of Osteology: Check out Orlando’s only natural history museum at ICON. This museum has more than 500 real skeletons of countless species of animals, both extinct and not. Learn more about how animals move and interact with their environment through carefully curated displays.
These museums and attractions are only the tip of the iceberg at Icon Orlando 360. In addition to the main highlights listed above, there is an arcade, 7D Dark Ride adventure, express train riding around the district, and over a dozen restaurants and bars with live music. Thrill-ride lovers, arcade fans, museum enthusiasts, foodies, and those who just like to have a good time will find ICON Orlando 360 to be everything they want and more. To get the most out of your stay, buy ticket combos for multiple attractions you want to visit to save time and money. Florida residents also get an additional discount.
To experience all the action of ICON Orlando 360, book your hotel room at Rosen Inn. Our conveniently located hotel ensures that you will spend less time driving and more time doing what you really want to do. We also have the best service in the industry, with the friendliest and most helpful hotel staff who will go the extra mile for you. A clean, comfortable room at Rosen Inn will be waiting for you after each day’s adventures. To book your stay with us today, call 407-996-4444.