Were you left wanting more after the release of the latest Star Wars film Rogue One? Well, now you can experience Star Wars like never before at Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ new guided tour. This 7-hour tour is offered on Mondays and Saturdays and is perfect for fans of any age. Some of the exciting aspects of the tour include:
- VIP access to Star Wars sections of Hollywood Studios
- Special access to the Star Wars: Path of the Jedi screening
- Reserved seating to the live shows like Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order
- A Star Wars themed dinner and dessert party after the tour
- Interaction times with Chewbacca and Kylo Ren
- Front row seats to the fireworks and laser show at night
Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
If you haven’t visited Disney in a while, the new Star Wars firework show is a definite must-see. The show, which began on June 17, 2016, features lights, lasers, fireworks, and even video projections that feature scenes from various parts of the series. This weekly spectacular is only 14 minutes long and is the perfect way to end your galactic day.
Book Your Stay Today!
If you’re headed to Orlando to get your Star Wars fix, make sure you’ve got a place to lay your head at night. Less than 15 minutes away from Disney World and all the Orlando attractions, The Rosen Inn is the perfect place to call your home away from home. With amenities like free Wi-Fi and a public pool, you won’t have to sacrifice quality for price. If you’re ready to begin your galactic adventure, call us today to book your room at (407) 996-4444!