Funk Fest 2020 comes back to O-town on Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18 at Tinker Field, adjacent to the Camping World Stadium. Featuring an all-star line-up of old and new school acts, the two-day event guarantees good music, good people, and good times.
Located at 287 S. Tampa Ave. in Orlando, Tinker Field will host the event that celebrates the rich cultural heritage of different musical genres like Funk, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Soul. A musical experience like no other, the Florida Funk Fest delivers all night jamming courtesy of the sounds of some of the biggest names in music.
Lil’ Duval hosts this year’s fest which features some of the hottest rappers and artists of today:
- Rick Ross
- Fat Joe
- Musiq Soulchild
- Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds
- Carl Thomas
- Black Street ft. Teddy Riley & Dave Hollister
- K-Ci Hailey (formerly of Jodeci)
Performing artists are subject to change, and all concerts are rain or shine. All performances are included with paid daily admission. Doors open at 4 p.m. The full performance schedule will be announced at a later date on the Funk Fest website.
Guests can purchase single or two-day tickets at funkfesttour.com.
- General Admission Tickets – (2-Day $70.00/1-Day $55.00) Seating is first-come, first served. Guests may bring lawn chairs or blankets.
- Preferred Reserved Tickets – (2-Day $160.00/ 1-Day $90.00) Includes one reserved theater-style seat per ticket directly behind the Gold VIP area. Tables not provided.
- Gold VIP Tickets – (2-Day $325.00/ 1-Day $185.00) Includes one reserved chair at a table in front of the stage. Tables seat 8. Each ticket comes with 2 free drinks. VIP area has an exclusive bar, restrooms, and food vendors only serving VIP ticket holders.
- Platinum VIP Tickets – (2-Day $400.00/1-Day $225.00) Take a seat in the first three rows of tables in front of the stage. Tables seat 8. Each ticket comes with 2 free drinks. VIP area has an exclusive bar, restrooms, and food vendors only serving VIP ticket holders.
- Vibranium VIP Tickets – (2-Day $700.00/ 1-Day $375.00) Each ticket gives you exclusive access to the elevated Vibranium VIP area directly next to the stage as well as access to the VIP PIT directly in front of the stage, access to the Diamond Hospitality Lounge (in the West Club inside Camping World Stadium) which comes with an open bar, free food, air conditioning, and restrooms. You’ll also be invited to the exclusive Funk Fest Day Party in the West Club: Fri. 4 – 7 p.m., Sat. 2 – 5 p.m. All Vibranium VIP guests get red carpet treatment in their own entrance as well as VIP parking in their own lot.
If you plan on attending the Florida Funk Fest, reserve your room at the Rosen Inn. Our location on International Drive puts you close to all the Orlando attractions, and our luxurious rooms will give you a good night’s rest after a night of soulful sounds. To book your stay, contact us today at 1-800-999-6327 or click the button in the upper right corner to start booking today.