In celebration of its 15th year, the Florida Funk Fest heads to Orlando, Florida on Friday, April 26 and Saturday, April 27, 2019. Featuring an all-star line-up of old and new school acts, the two-day event guarantees good music, good people, and good times.
Located at 4603 West Colonial Drive in Orlando, the Central Florida Fairgrounds will host the event that celebrates the rich cultural heritage of different musical genres like Funk, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Soul. A musical experience like no other, the Florida Funk Fest delivers all night jamming courtesy of the sounds of some of the biggest names in music.
Headlined by Erykah Badu, the festival is scheduled to feature live performances of classic hits by legendary and contemporary artists like:
- RBRM (Bell Biv DeVoe & Bobby Brown)
- Jagged Edge
- Doug E. Fresh
- Dru Hill
- Raheem DeVaughn
- Stokley with Mint Condition
While performing artists are subject to change, all concerts are rain or shine and included with paid daily admission. Gates open at 4:00 p.m. Friday with shows starting at 6:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. gates on Saturday with a 4:00 p.m. showtime. The full performance schedule will be announced at a later date.
Guests can purchase single or two-day tickets at funkfesttour.com.
- General Admission Tickets – (2-Day $90.00/1-Day $50.00) Seating is first-come, first served. Guests may bring lawn chairs or blankets.
- Bronze Preferred Reserved Tickets – (2-Day $160.00/ 1-Day $90.00) Includes one reserved theater-style seat per ticket directly behind the Silver VIP area. Tables not provided.
- Silver Preferred Reserved Tickets – (2-Day $180.00/ 1-Day $100.00) Includes one reserved theater-style seat per ticket directly behind the Gold VIP area. Tables not provided.
- Gold VIP Tickets – (2-Day $300.00/1-Day $170.00) Each ticket includes one seat at selected table in front of the stage which seats eight. The VIP area has an exclusive bar, restrooms, and food vendors for VIP ticket holders.
- Platinum VIP Tickets – (2-Day $400.00/ 1-Day $220.00) Each ticket includes one seat at selected table located in the first three rows plus two free drinks from exclusive VIP area bar.
If you plan on attending the Florida Funk Fest, reserve your room at the Rosen Inn. Our location on International Drive puts you close to all the Orlando attractions, and our luxurious rooms will give you a good night’s rest after a night of soulful sounds. To book your stay, contact us today at 1-800-999-6327.